I have been given this award by the superbly creative Jem , I have to tell you five things about myself. No doubt I will put the most mundane things possible and then think of better things later so I might well do a shady edit!
1) I have been regularly using a sewing machine since the age of four (that's 39 years folks!) and even now everything I sew is a little bit wonky.
2) At the age of twelve I measured in at 5'10" and pretty much stopped growing.
3) I like to eat mayonnaise by itself.
4) I have an absolutely shocking memory and it regularly pisses people off, especially when I accuse people of omitting to tell me something.
5) My style of dress has been described as 'an explosion in a charity shop' and that doesn't offend me.
I would now like to pass this award on to