It was my birthday last Saturday and I made this dress out of the vintage fabric I bought at the vintage fair the other week. Sadly nobody had remembered to take a camera to my party so there are no pics of it actually on me as yet but I promise one before too long. The pattern was a very lucky 50p charity shop find. It has princess seaming which is perfect for someone my shape (narrow back, big boobs) as there are a lot of seams to tweak for the best fit. I put cute little patch pockets on it to hold girly essentials. The total cost for the fabric, pattern, thread, zip and binding came in at less than £10. This pattern is going to get used a million times at least!