Wednesday 24 February 2010

A step into the unknown

Well that's actually a bit dramatic but today I decided I was dying my hair...TODAY.
I have already bought the forest green dye but wasn't sure the darker hair would bleach up enough for it to actually go green so I took a completely last minute decision to drive to Chester to buy some pink, I ended up buying pink and purple to mix.

The bleach is now on. If it goes light enough it will be green, if not it will be pink. I'm not-so-secretly hoping for the green.

I shall update later, watch this space...

8 comments:

  1. ooooh I hope it goes green!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the finished result! Fingers crossed for green.
    I'm off to India on 1st April so more than happy to get some disco goth jewellery! What's the budget?
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait!!!

    I'm hoping for pinks and purples!

    Vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo can't eait to see the finished result!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo,looking forward to this!I'm hoping for pinks and greens!
    Helga x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see it! Here's hoping for green...

    ReplyDelete